3 Course Dinner

Gotbbq

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I almost had the trifecta today. Lunch cooked on the bull and now dinner. I made 3 fillets of red snapper, corn and Brussels sprouts. My wife was amazed there was no clean up but better she said it was the best fish she ever had. Made a yogurt/lemon sauce for the Brussels. Next time I’m going to cook the corn in the husks to keep them more moist.

Attachments

• 94FB31F5-E07F-4211-B083-29D04C0A5EE2.jpeg
    94FB31F5-E07F-4211-B083-29D04C0A5EE2.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 114
  • F68537AF-9CB4-40F4-9362-EFA4A42ABB25.jpeg
    F68537AF-9CB4-40F4-9362-EFA4A42ABB25.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 76
  • E3F62D1A-F66D-4240-B246-9A170FCFEF98.jpeg
    E3F62D1A-F66D-4240-B246-9A170FCFEF98.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 66
That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!

I almost had the trifecta today. Lunch cooked on the bull and now dinner. I made 3 fillets of red snapper, corn and Brussels sprouts. My wife was amazed there was no clean up but better she said it was the best fish she ever had. Made a yogurt/lemon sauce for the Brussels. Next time I’m going to cook the corn in the husks to keep them more moist.
???

Looks great!
Are those the Rec Tec grill mats?
What temperature were you running and how long did your corn take? Been grilling corn for years. Haven’t attempted it on the Bull yet.

Looks great!
Are those the Rec Tec grill mats?
What temperature were you running and how long did your corn take? Been grilling corn for years. Haven’t attempted it on the Bull yet.
They are the Rec Tec mats. They are great. Super slick and easy to clean. I did the corn for about 45 min. Problem was it was shucked and dried out a bit. Today’s corn is going on with silk out and husk on to keep it moist. I’m making pizza today. Started dough this morning. It will be a first. Pizza and corn. Oh well. ??

They are the Rec Tec mats. They are great. Super slick and easy to clean. I did the corn for about 45 min. Problem was it was shucked and dried out a bit. Today’s corn is going on with silk out and husk on to keep it moist. I’m making pizza today. Started dough this morning. It will be a first. Pizza and corn. Oh well. ??
This is the way I've done corn on the cob for years husk on trim the ends and silk but I also soak it in a bucket of water for a couple of hours before putting them on the grill they always come out great.

This is the way I've done corn on the cob for years husk on trim the ends and silk but I also soak it in a bucket of water for a couple of hours before putting them on the grill they always come out great.
That’s today’s plan. Should be good. ??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FISCH75
Back