Bull About to do the cover zipper mod

NinoRT700

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
So i was searching around for mods to help make the recteq cover come on and off easier and found this https://www.recteqforum.com/threads/zipper-installed-on-bull-cover.693/
I already ordered the zipper since it looked like a good idea lol and it’s a nice heavy duty zipper.
But i wanted to know if anyone else has done this same mod? If so is where they placed the zipper the best place for it? Or is there other places to put it that might be better

I’ve not done the zipper mod myself, but I think that is the perfect corner to install it. The opposite corner *might* be a better choice with a smoke box, but either corner would be an improvement. I expect I’ll eventually add a zipper to mine also.

I’ve not done the zipper mod myself, but I think that is the perfect corner to install it. The opposite corner *might* be a better choice with a smoke box, but either corner would be an improvement. I expect I’ll eventually add a zipper to mine also.
Yea i was going to do it on that corner unless someone came out with a better spot that they tried.
I was considering doing it on that same side but the middle in between the front and back corner

Yea i was going to do it on that corner unless someone came out with a better spot that they tried.
I was considering doing it on that same side but the middle in between the front and back corner
I think I prefer the corner location, because I think it would be easier to find in the dark. I also have tiny little T-Rex hands that would find it easier to grasp the corner, but I doubt that you have that problem 🦖

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back