Bull About to join the family

Cincojoe

After changing my mind about 3 dozen times over the past year and half I said WTF and pulled the trigger today on a RT 700. Now can it hurry up and get here !!!!!!! The waiting is going to be worse than struggling over buying it lol

Good decision! Welcome to the family - you're not gonna regret it. I did months of research too before getting the Bull and after a month of owning mine, I don't regret it one bit.

As a matter of fact, I'm going to take advantage of this cold weather in my neck of the woods tonight and put my butt, Boston that is, on the smoker before I go to bed. I will get up at 3am to turn on my Trailblazer, via the app, roll over and go back to bed AND I won't smell like smoke! You gotta love technology and a great smoker.:D

A wise decision that you'll be very happy with!

After changing my mind about 3 dozen times over the past year and half I said WTF and pulled the trigger today on a RT 700. Now can it hurry up and get here !!!!!!! The waiting is going to be worse than struggling over buying it lol
We all went through that difficulty in pulling the trigger. It's an expense. Read up on pellets smokers, and then decide. You made a great decision. Amazing customer service and solid machine. You will see this when you put it together. Everything fits tight and is heavy. Don't forget the put the horns "up". Have fun ??

Welcome, you will love your pit and the folks on this site. Both and all are outstanding. We have all gone through the waiting.......it is tough, but ooooooh so worth it when you take that first bite of goodness off the pit!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back