And So It Begins

Does anyone know how the bullseye handles grease and such?

Yep, I just finished putting mine together, two broken bolts, two partially threaded and two that got tight. I’m not to confident on the pal nuts holding the wheels on. Doing the burn in now we will see how that goes. ?‍♂️

My Weber gas grill burns off much of the grease but a decent amount still ends up in the grease pan underneath. I guess you'd need to scrap it off the bottom of the Bullseye occasionally.

My Weber gas grill burns off much of the grease but a decent amount still ends up in the grease pan underneath. I guess you'd need to scrap it off the bottom of the Bullseye occasionally.
I agree and have to clean my little Weber Q grill the same way but time will tell on these new Bullseyes with use from the folks that bought them..

I'm not surprised anymore. I think RecTec's quality control (not to be confused with material quality) has always left something to be desired, which is probably why they cover it up by curating reviews.

I'm not surprised anymore. I think RecTec's quality control (not to be confused with material quality) has always left something to be desired, which is probably why they cover it up by curating reviews.
You mean on their website? ??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back