Another “when will it get here?” question ?

I ordered my RT-700 on June 6th. It took about two weeks to arrive in California with most of that being UPS time, not Rec Tec. It was well worth the wait. It was only two days for the last step from local warehouse to my garage.

Hey guys let me apologize because I know you’ve heard this one before. But I ordered my Stampede 12 days ago and as you can imagine I'm getting impatient! I know they say you’re not supposed to follow the ups tracking number because you will get a phone call for the final delivery. But I can’t help myself so I’ve been refreshing that thing every day trying to get an update. Well it finally arrived at a ups depot about 30 miles from me on Friday morning (2 days ago). I was hoping to get a call after that but nothing yet. I’ve seen people post on here that they’ve gone to pick up their grill themselves and I am more than willing to do that. My question is, how do you know who the carrier is that ups turns it over to? I’ve never seen anything listed for that. I’m guessing I will hear from them in the next couple of days, but man I’m so anxious!
I received mine maybe 3 weeks ago? Anyhow I was like you, excited to get it. I tracked it and it took 2 days to leave rec tec. I saw it land in my local ups depot. They called me same day to schedule. They brought on a ups freight truck (semi) the next day. 6 days total to southern Ohio.

So might be worth a call to ups with your tracking number and see what’s the holdup. Maybe they plan on a 3rd party from their hub? But a phone call should straighten that out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WKMCD
Back