Any ideas on current Bull shipping times?

El Kabong NDN

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Finally decided to pull the trigger on a new Bull, placed the order last Thursday.

Five days later, the status remains "Pending Approval". I know there was a "Delayed Shipping" indicator on the Bull, but anyone have any ideas how long that delay is going to be?

I ordered June 16th and the Bull shipment notification was on June 22. I believe it arrived on Jun 24 so you should be seeing it real soon.

RecTec is slammed with orders and trying to get them out the door. Shipping for everything is taking way longer than normal, not to mention COVID-19 is exploding in the southern states at this time. Seeing you ordered later in the week and after the 23rd I would expect you will see a shipping comformation at the end of this week or worse case the beginning of next week with the holiday coming up.
Screenshot_20200630-213317_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
I have had my 680 since 2013. It was time for an upgrade and went with the 700. Bought it on the 23rd and will be interested to when it ships.

Finally decided to pull the trigger on a new Bull, placed the order last Thursday.

Five days later, the status remains "Pending Approval". I know there was a "Delayed Shipping" indicator on the Bull, but anyone have any ideas how long that delay is going to be?
Hi, I ordered my RT 700 with compcart, shelf, pellets, rubs, grill grates and smokebox on the 23rd and got so emails that everything has shipped! To early to track everything but at least Rec Tec is making good headway under a difficult environment!

Ordered a 590 on Friday and out for delivery today :oops::) I'm in southern Florida, close proximity, looking forward to my 1st smoker.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back