Anyone know a good place to get a Berkshire pork shoulder?

Is divorce an option??

I mean seriously, who doesn't NEED 20 of prosciutto.
Married a long time. if we didn't get divorced after i flew to Houston, bought a pitmaker smoker, flew home, had it delivered by a moving company, but needed our deck reinforced first cause the smoker weighed too much, I'm married forever. She is a good woman. She does love the adventure of it all. ? ??

Married a long time. if we didn't get divorced after i flew to Houston, bought a pitmaker smoker, flew home, had it delivered by a moving company, but needed our deck reinforced first cause the smoker weighed too much, I'm married forever. She is a good woman. She does love the adventure of it all. ? ??

Ok, she's a keeper.

But she's still wrong on the prosciutto. :cautious:

This year will be 26 years for me and my wife. I always tell her that there's 2 reasons she can't divorce me.

1. She has invested too much training in me to start over.
2. She can't afford to live on half my money.

Ok, she's a keeper.

This year will be 26 years for me and my wife. I always tell her that there's 2 reasons she can't divorce me.

I hear you. 2 good reasons. It’s mostly about the training. ??

Ok, she's a keeper.

Coming up on 37 years here we use to tell the kids we can get divorced as we would fight to much over the dogs. ?

Coming up on 37 years here we use to tell the kids we can get divorced as we would fight to much over the dogs. ?
This year is 45 for us. Pretty sure if I wasn’t married I’d be living in a box down by the river. ??

Dan- Just checked it out. $350.00 for for 8 racks of ribs, almost 45/rack. Seems kind of high. How was the taste, worth the cost? ??

Hi They good cause they wasn't much fat and my wife is VERY picky loved them.Were did you see $350 for 8 racks.?
https://buypork.com/categories/cheshire-pork-ribs.html
Dan
PS I always buy the Rib sampler package # 1.The St Louis in my opinion were much better then BB's,but my wife like the BB's.
Try doing a mock order some times they lower prices...Worth a try.
IMG_20200621_180653609.jpg
IMG_20200621_181310964.jpg

Attachments

• 93477468_3362649640411847_8676541039860776960_o (1).jpg
    93477468_3362649640411847_8676541039860776960_o (1).jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
It was on the website. Sampler pack. Glad they are good. Usually you get what you pay for. Looks like a good site. ??

We like them. I prefer picking out my own ribs, but so far No problems with these. Just a little expensive. I don't know about their pork shoulders. I have many choices were I am for shoulders.
Dan

We like them. I prefer picking out my own ribs, but so far No problems with these. Just a little expensive. I don't know about their pork shoulders. I have many choices were I am for shoulders.
Dan
I finally found a good local source for beef ribs. One of my favorites. ??

Hi got beef ribs cooking right now.

Attachments

• IMG_20200629_110518769.jpg
    IMG_20200629_110518769.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 74
  • IMG_20200629_153049471_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
    IMG_20200629_153049471_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 83
There is a place in Denver called Tender Belly. I get all my pork from them and they only source from Berkshire hogs. They ship nationally for a pretty low price....I’d check them out!

There is a place in Denver called Tender Belly. I get all my pork from them and they only source from Berkshire hogs. They ship nationally for a pretty low price....I’d check them out!

Thier St Louis ribs are a good price but the baby backs @39 a rack is insane.(n):sleep:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back