Bull Back from Italy - awaiting my RT-700

SafetyDan

Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. RT-680
I was transferred to Italy in 2016 so Before leaving I sold my RT-680 as they use 220 / 50 hz. Upon my return my bride encouraged me to buy the RT-700 for my birthday. It should be here on Friday. My only disappointment is that the 680 came with 40 lbs of pellets and the 700 does not. Amazon came through with a 40 lbs bag of RECTEC Ultimate pellets today.

Cool a 680 man moving to the 700. I love my 680, but from what I hear, you will love the 700 even more. Congrats on getting the new pit, and on having a wife who knows where she is getting good cooking from... a dedicated man and his pit....

Cool a 680 man moving to the 700. I love my 680, but from what I hear, you will love the 700 even more. Congrats on getting the new pit, and on having a wife who knows where she is getting good cooking from... a dedicated man and his pit....

My bride supports this as she understands the importance of quality smoker, and knows the food that can be produced on the RECTEC.

That is not saying you can not do it with a Big Green Egg (Yes, I had an XL), Treager (I started using Pellet), or any other quality smoker, however the ease of doing so means more quality time (which she really appreciates).

It left Agusta, SC on 8/12 and should be delivered tomorrow!!!!

Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 8.20.58 AM.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back