Bacon wrapped pork tenderloin

Mitch01

Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Try the new technique today which I think worked pretty well. I added the second shelf inside the bull and also put an upside down searing plate on top. I seasoned the pork with Rossarooski's rib rub and wrapped it in thin bacon with a little more seasoning on top. Took a little of ultimate blend pellets in my smoke tube lit it and got it smoking with the meat inside for 15 minutes then fired it up to 350 degrees. The bacon looks like it crisped up quite well and yes I did use the mat on top of the grill grate. Looking forward to tasting this and getting the wife's approval ?

15664119336053662772379358562182.jpg
15664120488919138362567368751352.jpg

That looks mighty tasty!

I'm thinking that is a solo eating experience - visit a local bakery and get a hoagie roll large enough to handle that sucker... :)

Last edited:
The aroma filling the house is fabulous! And now after having my first bites....this is an absolute winner, fantastic flavor!

That looks mighty tasty!

I'm thinking that is a solo eating experience - visit a local bakery and get a hoagie roll large enough to handle that sucker... :)
That's an excellent idea. Too bad I've already cut it up...but I see this vision happening in the future.?

What's funny is, my wife was already scolding me before I even got itoff the grill saying, "it better be crispy bacon or you're going to have to do something about it." Luckily it met with her approval. That Teresa is a tough one. ???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back