Buckeye smoker

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Simple little dinner tonight.

00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200307182447652_COVER.jpg
IMG_20200307_113739.jpg
00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200307181608965_COVER.jpg

Wow this really looks good!
Please share your recipe and the process....
Thanks in advance.
Best Greg

Wow this really looks good!
Please share your recipe and the process....
Thanks in advance.
Best Greg
Thank you. No real recipe just a basic loin.
I actually used "The Gospel" meat rub by Meat Church. That I just so happened to have won here on this site. Very good rubs btw.
I like to cover it completely, and rub it into the meat also. This sat in the fridge for about 24hrs with the rub soaking in. I use a smoke tube with Apple chips mixed Into the pellets.
Preheat the Smoker to 225° and kick back for 3-4 hours depending on size of the loin, or until it reaches 145° internal. Pull it off, put it container, wrap in foil, and wrap in a towel. Let it rest about 15-20mins... Cut and devour. I always save as much of the juices as possible to mix back Into it...I like a "wet" style.

Thank you. No real recipe just a basic loin.
I actually used "The Gospel" meat rub by Meat Church. That I just so happened to have won here on this site. Very good rubs btw.
I like to cover it completely, and rub it into the meat also. This sat in the fridge for about 24hrs with the rub soaking in. I use a smoke tube with Apple chips mixed Into the pellets.
Preheat the Smoker to 225° and kick back for 3-4 hours depending on size of the loin, or until it reaches 145° internal. Pull it off, put it container, wrap in foil, and wrap in a towel. Let it rest about 15-20mins... Cut and devour. I always save as much of the juices as possible to mix back Into it...I like a "wet" style.
Looks great. Something else I need to try.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FISCH75
Back