Bullseye Bullseye is now available

Mastertech59

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
The new RT380 Bullseye is now available for sale on RecTec web site.,$399 introductory price.
Screenshot_20200601-131412_Chrome.jpg

Got my order placed, then noticed I didn’t get the 20% off on the pellets I ordered with the Bullseye. i sent them an email, waiting to see what they say.

Looking forward to getting the Bullseye.

Jeeze.... took me a couple minutes to get logged into my account and it got pulled out of my cart because OOS. Bummer.
What's funny is that was like 5 minutes after I got the email about it.

It doesn't surprise me they sold out this quickly, I'm pretty patient and can wait as long as I get the $399 price.

I want to get A Bullseye but I just need to convince the wife that she needs one as it will be used more by her, our Bull intimates her a little and is pretty much only used by me. I have a couple of the small Weber Q grills that one of them gets used regularly but have never been impressed with the heat output of the Weber Q so I'm looking for something that's hotter and quick. The Q was our camping grill that I modified to use the trailers propane supply or can reconnect the regulator using quick disconnects to use bottles.

So I just heard back from Rec Tec,
”We apologize but unfortunately we did stop doing the 20% discount today and it is not applicable with the bullseye purchase. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with. Have a good day! “

yet the web page still shows this. ?

Attachments

• D6891916-A065-4D10-A4AA-D56CB13C44C4.jpeg
    D6891916-A065-4D10-A4AA-D56CB13C44C4.jpeg
    690 KB · Views: 78
”We apologize but unfortunately we did stop doing the 20% discount today and it is not applicable with the bullseye purchase. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with. Have a good day! “

Bummer

I would call them out on the website listing for the pellets, the RecTec pellets are good but there other options out there that are either local or can be ordered and shipped for less $$$

I just heard from them, they have now given a discount for the cover I ordered ($10.00) but not for the 400# of pellets I ordered. I knew the accessories no longer had a discount, I didn’t question that. I’ve emailed back, we will see.

And just that quickly, they fixed it! You have to love Rec Tec support and customer service! I’ve never regretted my decision to buy Rec Tec, but earlier today I might have questioned it a little! No more, all good.

I just heard from them, they have now given a discount for the cover I ordered ($10.00) but not for the 400# of pellets I ordered. I knew the accessories no longer had a discount, I didn’t question that. I’ve emailed back, we will see.
At least they did something but they need to make the website changes if there not going to honor what the website shows. Me I would be all over them with a phone call, I've always had better luck getting what I'm looking for talking to someone than through emails or messages.

And just that quickly, they fixed it! You have to love Rec Tec support and customer service! I’ve never regretted my decision to buy Rec Tec, but earlier today I might have questioned it a little! No more, all good.
Great news, I just check and the website and it still says 20% discount on pellets with a grill purchase. Rec Tec is a stand up company and pretty sure today things were a little crazy for them.

Great news, I just check and the website and it still says 20% discount on pellets with a grill purchase. Rec Tec is a stand up company and pretty sure today things were a little crazy for them.
They were gone in minutes. As soon as I could get on line they were gone. I’m ok waiting until the 15th. Hopefully they will have more units
available. ??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back