Bullseye Bullseye mods.

WillD

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
The wife wants something smaller and easier to handle than my 700. So I’ve decided on the new Bullseye when it’s released.
After watching Malcolm Reed this morning I got curious. Anyone tried the Weber vortex over the fire pot? Is it even necessary since it’s already an indirect grill? I’m happy with the wings I make on my bull, but I’m always up for trying a new cooking method.
Also, has anyone tried the gabby Santa Maria attachment? After thinking about it I’m curious, since the fire pot is centralized, would it produce an even heat on the entire cooking surface?

The wife wants something smaller and easier to handle than my 700. So I’ve decided on the new Bullseye when it’s released.
After watching Malcolm Reed this morning I got curious. Anyone tried the Weber vortex over the fire pot? Is it even necessary since it’s already an indirect grill? I’m happy with the wings I make on my bull, but I’m always up for trying a new cooking method.
Also, has anyone tried the gabby Santa Maria attachment? After thinking about it I’m curious, since the fire pot is centralized, would it produce an even heat on the entire cooking surface?

I've seen the onlyfire 22-1/2" rotisserie used on the bullseye - and some custom legs... not much else... I'm excited about the onlyfire, I do intend to get that. That Gabby was pretty nice, but so much more expensive...

How I cooked my Turkey using an Old Smokey 22" lid, which sits perfectly on the Bullseye.

IMG_20231123_111619945_HDR.jpg

IMG_20231123_111624259_HDR.jpg

IMG_20231123_113757813.jpg

IMG_20231123_113837665.jpg

Ready to carve.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MuddyBill
Back