Camp chef griddle

RollinSmoke

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I'm wanting to buy an outdoor griddle and the camp chef seems to be about the best for the price. The cheapest I have seen the FTG600 for is 350. If anybody knows anywhere to get one with any coupons or discounts that would help me out a lot! I like the idea of having this parked next to the bull!

Fine choice, @RollinSmoke. Unfortunately, I didn't find any discounts before ordering from Amazon. Excellent stainless steel build, and does look great next to the Stampede. We seared some pork cutlets on the 600 last night, then finished them in the Stampede. Turned out great!

I picked up the 304 stainless top from a fabricator on Etsy. I highly recommend that as well. https://www.etsy.com/listing/633236451/camp-chef-ftg-600-griddle-cover

2019-08-17 19.16.00.jpg

On a day in day out basis $350ish is going to be the best you'll likely find. If you can be patient your best bet is to get on the mailing list for Dick's and wait for them to do one of their site wide discount/seasonal sales. Often they will sell at 15% off when they do that. If there's a Dick's in your state then you'll probably be charged sales tax so figure that into your pricing as well.

I saw that cover and want to make my own out of a wood slab and use it as a prep table. I'm not in a huge hurry so I might wait a little bit for a coupon code. If not I'll just pull the trigger. Thanks for all the info!

Just tried to order it and 300 would be a great price, but they tack on an additional 50 for freight. I'll keep my eyes open for a holiday sale in the next few weeks, if I find anything I'll let everyone know.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back