Bull Carolina Reaper Pizza on the Bull

Brickhouse

Active Military
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
My wife and I love hot cheese....as hot as we can get it. So I order Ghost Pepper and Carolina Reaper cheese online. We add it to so many things. Tonight I just threw it down on a simple cheese pizza. We've done this many times, but I hadn't cooked one on the Bull yet.

I recently ordered the sear grates, so I was excited to do the cook on the Bull with sear grates. I have to say.....it turned out amazing. Crispy crust and perfectly cooked top. It cooked a large pizza in about 12 minutes at 430 degrees.

I will certainly do again.

Pizza 1.jpg

Pizza 2.jpg

Pizza 3.jpg

Pizza 4.jpg

So how hot was it @Brickhouse?

Fantastic. Without a doubt I will be doing again. I have cooked a pizza on the Bull before, without the sear grates and I was a tad disappointed in the crust to be honest.

With the sear grates....I was impressed. This is how I will cook pizza from here on out.

Fantastic. Without a doubt I will be doing again. I have cooked a pizza on the Bull before, without the sear grates and I was a tad disappointed in the crust to be honest.

With the sear grates....I was impressed. This is how I will cook pizza from here on out.

I've seen people use the grill grates upside-down. With a pizza you aren't really looking for the 'grill lines' so using the other side of the grates might allow for crisping more of the crust.

I have no idea if doing this would be better (or worse) than what you did but might be worth experimenting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigfishri
Back