Bull Classic Accessories Cover

poqwrslr

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I'm looking to get a bull, but for my Weber Kettle and separate prep table I've used Classic Accessories covers (veranda style). If possible I would like to stay with that as they work extremely well and I would prefer the covers to match - also Rec Tec has been sold out of their covers for a bit. Has anyone used one for a Bull, and if so, can you point me in the right direction? Thanks!

I would like to know the answer to this as well. The dimensions on the veranda cover look a bit tight on the Bull, but I’d love to hear some first hand experience before I order the cover.

I have several CA covers for various smokers, grills, and patio furniture but not for the Bull. If no one here has firsthand experience I would imagine you could reach-out to CS for some assistance. If they have no standard offering then keep in mind that on their site they state that they can make custom covers.

I have several CA covers for various smokers, grills, and patio furniture but not for the Bull. If no one here has firsthand experience I would imagine you could reach-out to CS for some assistance. If they have no standard offering then keep in mind that on their site they state that they can make custom covers.
I had no idea they did custom covers. May have to check that out, hopefully isn't too expensive. Thanks!

I'm extremely happy with this cover - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Z5S82RT/ ( $67.95 )
Storigami Easy Fold Water-Resistant 64 Inch BBQ Grill Cover, Goat Tan
SKU: 56-297-045801-EC

IMG_0896.jpeg
IMG_0895.jpeg

I contacted CA customer service with the specs from the rec tec site for the bull. Prices finally came back today with a reminder that custom covers don't come with taped seams and will take 4-6 weeks + transit time. I'm going to pass, but thought I would pass along the info.

Gardelle™
Fabric- 67% Woven Polyester with a 33% Non-Woven Polypropylene band

Color- Mocha cappuccino and tan
$231.00

Gardelle One™
Fabric- 100% Woven Polyester

Color- Grey
$261.00

I bought that one from Amazon a few weeks ago for the $43 price. It is on our RT-700 and we are quite happy with it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back