Bull Competition Cart and standard bottom shelf?

Roaniecowpony

Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Anyone know if the standard lower shelf from the basic RT fits in the comp cart? My Platinum package came with all the standard legs and the lower shelf. Just curious if there was a potential use for the shelf.

I dont think the comp cart has a place for a shelf at all, based on the pictures I have seen.

Just ordered my 700 with competition cart. Was wondering the same thing that if before assembly either myself or a blacksmith shop could modify the standard lower cart shelf to fit underneath the completion cart. Haven’t seen the competition cart in person but could doors also be cut in to the front of the cart and hinges installed. Would be willing to engage a professional welder if needed. Anybody ever try anything like this?

Was asking about modifying the competition cart to create a lower shelf that would be accessed from the end of the cart. Was curious if the lower shelf on the standard cart could be repurposed.

Was asking about modifying the competition cart to create a lower shelf that would be accessed from the end of the cart. Was curious if the lower shelf on the standard cart could be repurposed.
I think someone here on the forum added a wood shelf to the cart before final assembly.

Attachments

• Cart Bottom Shelf-1.jpg
    Cart Bottom Shelf-1.jpg
    760.5 KB · Views: 100
  • Cart Bottom Shelf.jpg
    Cart Bottom Shelf.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 135

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rmiz64
Back