damage to grill

I just purchased the Stampede and it's on its way to California via FEDEX Freight. I'm typically not a worry wort but I am concerned now. I will definitely make sure the delivery driver sticks around for an inspection. Sorry that you've had to deal with this, twice. Good luck and fingers crossed that you'll be smokin by summer!

Got my 340 a couple weeks ago, same rivets in the front and welds in the back. Came in UPS to MA, no damage.

I'll agree with others and I've said this alot in here. RecTec needs to change who is shipping their products.Not only is it giving them a bad name from unhappy customers, (even though it isn't their fault) it has to be costing them a fortune in replacements and or getting the shipper to cover it.
The welds to me look like a repair and resell. I doubt it would have any affect on your cooks, but I understand after spending the money it may be unacceptable to you. I would return this one also. Who's to say how much internal damage to electronics has occured. Sorry you're having a hassle and I know it happens. I think if we could see data on this the Happy customer greatly outweighs the unhappy. But people come to forums like this for answers, and this alot of times, are from complaints. (That's not directed at you)
I've seen several bitch and moan posts where the subject was totally on the users end not RecTecs. (Also not directed to you)... And IMO they should also be talking the time to switch to American made products and suppliers work out some deals so these availability and shipping issues don't reoccur.
I know others have different opinions, and businesses are all about the money. But, in the long run, what is the cost of all these issues?
Hope they get you taken care of immiedately. This probably one of those times to use the Owners numbers directly*
My2¢
Well said, I completely agree with you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back