Easy Kabob

It's cheap enough but it would be a pass for me, one more thing to clean and store not to mention the prep work to get it to do what it does. I like my old school grilled kababs the way they are.

Yeah I was wondering about clean-up. I’ve not had problems forming kebabs, but getting the meat to stay on the skewers when cooking. I’ve found that if I form the meat around the skewer, then put them in the freezer for about 10 minutes before cooking, helps a great deal.

Hi Just ordered my Easykabob. I'm gong to grind up some beef & lamb for my 1st try. Now I need a good tzatziki sauce go with it. Will post back with the results good or bad.
Dan

Hi All I'm looking for a good Gyro recipe for my ground beef & lamb?
Thanks Dan

Hi All I got the EasyKabob ground lamb & beef. Still looking for a good Gyro recipe.
THanks dan

Hi All I don't know "IF" I done something wrong, but getting the meat to come onto the skewer was a MPIA. I even sprayed the inside with Pam so the meat can move more freely didn't work. I had to use two hands and put tons of pressure to get the meat flowing?
I used metal skewers and you have to 1st go thru the front hole it was hard getting the skewer thru the back hole. I will give it another try before I chuck it. I tried Gyro recipe that wasn't so great,it was kinda of tasteless.
Any one with a good Gyro recipe for me??

Thanks Dan

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back