Stampede Expectant father

Strobro

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Ordered Stampede yesterday. Alas, shipping will not be till after July 6 :oops:

Good choice. Rec Tec's are a new level of BBQ. You will love it. ??

My RT-700 arrives today. Yea me.
I’m a 15 year BGE guy. Looking forward to a new bbq chapter.
I've had a BGE for more than 20 years, great cooker. The pair of 700 and Egg is perfect. Egg still is the sear king and rec tec easy and large scale smoking. You will have a great pair. ??

The truck showed up today with no warning. Good thing I was home. My wife asked the driver if he took the pallet and he said he would. I thought he would not be able to. We started to get the boxes off the pallet and he sat the box with the grill on my big toe. It was heavy enough that I did not hurry and pull my toe out because I thought it would hurt worse. I ended up surviving. The driver felt bad. He seemed really nice.

Sounds like a few of us get them today. Mine had pellets and a cover with it. I thought I had a cross threaded screw on one of the handles. I was finally able to baby it in tight.

Right. I got them on and then noticed that they were swapped, pointing out from each other. I almost left them.

I noticed that the manual says it has a 2 year warranty, but the website says it has a 4 year warranty. Which is it?

I noticed that the manual says it has a 2 year warranty, but the website says it has a 4 year warranty. Which is it?
It all depends on the grills the RT G450 is 1 year, RT 340 and RT B380 is 2 years, RT 590 Is 4 years, RT 700, RT A850, RT 2500 BFG, RT CMG Beast and the RT TMG Chuckwagon is 6 years.

Last edited:
It’s a 590. The manual says 2 years and the site shows 4.
Screenshot_20200628-202422_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back