Bull First cook on RT700 Bull - Baby Back Ribs and Shishito Peppers

Devimik

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Finally found time to do my first cook on the RecTec 700. Did some no sugar baby back ribs - came out damned good. Also roasted some Shishito Peppers with olive oil and sea salt. I am very impressed with the grill, except for the lack of wifi - I can't connect. Otherwise, I love it.

Just added the shishito peppers pic. Yes, I did seal the lid and the hopper lid as it leaked a lot of smoke.

Oh, and I forgot to add what I was drinking, a Golden Carolus Cuvée Van De Keizer Imperial Dark. Damned good stuff - long damned name! :D
Great cook. Everything looks amazing. Shishito peppers are impossible to find around here. Did you do the peppers on the smoker? I just got the sear grates. I may be able to use them.

Great cook. Everything looks amazing. Shishito peppers are impossible to find around here. Did you do the peppers on the smoker? I just got the sear grates. I may be able to use them.
Thanks! Got the peppers at Costco. I tossed them in olive oil, sea salt, and pepper and put them on the smoker on the sheet pan after I did the ribs - cranked it to 400 and let it go. I probably should have turned them, but they still came out nice and blistered. Probably will try my grill grates tonight with some filets.

Thanks! Got the peppers at Costco. I tossed them in olive oil, sea salt, and pepper and put them on the smoker on the sheet pan after I did the ribs - cranked it to 400 and let it go. I probably should have turned them, but they still came out nice and blistered. Probably will try my grill grates tonight with some filets.
I’ll check Costco. They are one of my favorites. Blistered with some sea salt is great.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back