Bull First Rec Tec

DeezButtsBBQ

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Hey guys,

Just ordered The Bull this afternoon. Pretty close proximity to Columbus so I should see it in just a few days. We’ve been cooking with a Stumps Stretch for the past couple of years and I’ve been looking at pellet grills pretty hard. Based on what everyone has said, I may have made the correct choice.

Looking forward to it sitting on my back porch and letting the smoke roll!

Hey guys,

Just ordered The Bull this afternoon. Pretty close proximity to Columbus so I should see it in just a few days. We’ve been cooking with a Stumps Stretch for the past couple of years and I’ve been looking at pellet grills pretty hard. Based on what everyone has said, I may have made the correct choice.

You are in for a treat. Great, solid product, and a company that stands behind it. Now that the alarms are all working, there will be nothing to call them about (JK) Enjoy the bull. ??

Welcome! Excellent choice! You won't be sorry. One nice thing about Rec Tec pellet grills in general is they're pretty much hands off set it and forget machines. Leaving you the ability and time to do other things besides hover around a cooker for umpteen hrs! Great group here, excellent helpful info. Can't wait to see pics and post your cooking notes too (if your're inclined). :D

You got one of the best...congrats and welcome aboard.

I had a Stumps Classic, and unless you had a BBQ Guru for yours, this is a whole different world of easy! I've just done a couple of smokes on my Bull, but I'm spoiled now!! Did an 18 hour pork butt x2 for the first smoke. Set and forget at 225. Only thing I did was spritz about 4 times. Unless your power goes out, it will stay within 5 degrees all day and all night.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back