GIVEAWAY: The Holy Trinity seasoning from MeatChurch

View attachment 1816

I couldn't think of a better way to kick off the new year then with to giveaway some meat rub to get people smoking and grilling. :D

So we're doing just that. TWO lucky winners will each get the above three rubs, called the Holy Trinity from MeatChurch. I have several rubs from MeatChurch myself and I have to say they are excellent so I'm sure you guys will love them as well.

Giveaway Prize

The Holy Trinity package, the 3 most popular rubs from MeatChurch.
  • 12 oz of Holy Cow
  • 14 oz of Honey Hog
  • 14 oz of The Gospel All Purpose

Rules

• Reply to this thread with an image of one of your most recent RecTec cooks!
  • Content ends: Jan 10th, 2020 @ 1:00pm EST.
BONUS ENTRY:
  • Share this contest on one of your social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest. Must include a link to this thread!

Winner will have 48 hours to claim prizes, otherwise a new winner will be drawn.
Christmas, with some cheer.

2020-01-06_12-55-11.jpg

View attachment 1816

I couldn't think of a better way to kick off the new year then with to giveaway some meat rub to get people smoking and grilling. :D

So we're doing just that. TWO lucky winners will each get the above three rubs, called the Holy Trinity from MeatChurch. I have several rubs from MeatChurch myself and I have to say they are excellent so I'm sure you guys will love them as well.

Giveaway Prize

• 12 oz of Holy Cow
  • 14 oz of Honey Hog

Rules

BONUS ENTRY:
  • Share this contest on one of your social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest. Must include a link to this thread!

Winner will have 48 hours to claim prizes, otherwise a new winner will be drawn.
Great contest and rubs! Here's my Boston Butt. Some of the best pulled pork I have made yet.
B. Butt.jpg

View attachment 1816

Giveaway Prize

• 12 oz of Holy Cow
  • 14 oz of Honey Hog

Rules

BONUS ENTRY:

20191116_151720.jpg
20191116_182609.jpg

Butterflied Stuffed Pork Loin, Stuffed Jalepenos and Mushrooms on our new beautiful Bull.
20191116_151733.jpg

New Years prime brisket on the Bull.

Attachments

• 40319896-F788-492B-947B-3125B26DF124.jpeg
    40319896-F788-492B-947B-3125B26DF124.jpeg
    134.6 KB · Views: 55
Beef cheeks for taco night.

Attachments

• 9DF37844-0D69-4DD6-9A78-8444D31C6DAC.png
    9DF37844-0D69-4DD6-9A78-8444D31C6DAC.png
    12.4 MB · Views: 73
View attachment 1816

Giveaway Prize

• 12 oz of Holy Cow
  • 14 oz of Honey Hog

Rules

BONUS ENTRY:

Attachments

• RT-340.jpeg
    RT-340.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 80
Recent cook on Bull. 4 racks beef ribs, 6 racks baby backs, hot dog burnt ends for the kids. It was a good day

Attachments

• 20191026_125641.jpg
    20191026_125641.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 66
View attachment 1816

Giveaway Prize

• 12 oz of Holy Cow
  • 14 oz of Honey Hog

Rules

BONUS ENTRY:

Here is my first try on ribs on the RT-700...
20191221_195312.jpg

View attachment 1816

Giveaway Prize

• 12 oz of Holy Cow
  • 14 oz of Honey Hog

Rules

BONUS ENTRY:

View attachment 1816

Giveaway Prize

• 12 oz of Holy Cow
  • 14 oz of Honey Hog

Rules

BONUS ENTRY:

The only thing that could make these New Years Ribs better was take them to Church

884DA962-3C3B-442E-8650-DAAC04AE6FD7.jpeg

Thanksgiving turkey, 21lbs brined for 2 days. By far the best I've ever done

20191128_141305_resize_54.jpg

Christmas Prime Rib 10lbs,melt in your mouth goodness

20191224_172339_resize_88.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back