GIVEAWAY: The Holy Trinity seasoning from MeatChurch

Just curious what type of rack insert that is. Also is that the RT-340 grill you’re using?

Those are two RecTec "small interior shelves" on an RT-590.

They are good quality and fit in the dishwasher so cleanup is easy. Problem is the stuff on the bottom cooks faster and you have to remove the shelves to get it out because the legs are in the way. And they are on the expensive side if you get 2-3 of them. I wish RecTec had pull out racks, or at least side mounted ones.

Those are two RecTec "small interior shelves" on an RT-590.

They are good quality and fit in the dishwasher so cleanup is easy. Problem is the stuff on the bottom cooks faster and you have to remove the shelves to get it out because the legs are in the way. And they are on the expensive side if you get 2-3 of them. I wish RecTec had pull out racks, or at least side mounted ones.
Thanks, good to know about having to pull them out. I’ll have to give it some thought.

Received mine today also !..Thank you RecTecforum.com and Meat Church BBQ !!
I'll post when I get a chance to try them out.
00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200121180737639_COVER.jpg

View attachment 1816

I couldn't think of a better way to kick off the new year then with to giveaway some meat rub to get people smoking and grilling. :D

So we're doing just that. TWO lucky winners will each get the above three rubs, called the Holy Trinity from MeatChurch. I have several rubs from MeatChurch myself and I have to say they are excellent so I'm sure you guys will love them as well.

Giveaway Prize

The Holy Trinity package, the 3 most popular rubs from MeatChurch.
  • 12 oz of Holy Cow
  • 14 oz of Honey Hog
  • 14 oz of The Gospel All Purpose

Rules

• Reply to this thread with an image of one of your most recent RecTec cooks!
  • Content ends: Jan 10th, 2020 @ 1:00pm EST.
BONUS ENTRY:
  • Share this contest on one of your social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest. Must include a link to this thread!

Winner will have 48 hours to claim prizes, otherwise a new winner will be drawn.
24C87437-47F8-4F14-936A-153F48B3A444.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back