GIVEAWAY: The Holy Trinity seasoning from MeatChurch

Prime Rib...
thumbnail_1228191513a_resized.jpg

View attachment 1816

I couldn't think of a better way to kick off the new year then with to giveaway some meat rub to get people smoking and grilling. :D

So we're doing just that. TWO lucky winners will each get the above three rubs, called the Holy Trinity from MeatChurch. I have several rubs from MeatChurch myself and I have to say they are excellent so I'm sure you guys will love them as well.

Giveaway Prize

The Holy Trinity package, the 3 most popular rubs from MeatChurch.
  • 12 oz of Holy Cow
  • 14 oz of Honey Hog
  • 14 oz of The Gospel All Purpose

Rules

• Reply to this thread with an image of one of your most recent RecTec cooks!
  • Content ends: Jan 10th, 2020 @ 1:00pm EST.
BONUS ENTRY:
  • Share this contest on one of your social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest. Must include a link to this thread!

Winner will have 48 hours to claim prizes, otherwise a new winner will be drawn.
Count me in with my Christmas day baby backs.

IMG_9274.JPG

Count me in with my Christmas day baby backs.

View attachment 1996
Is that the meat temp chart from Amazing Ribs on your fridge? Also your two temp probes
on the counter the red and white ones are the exact two I have from Thermoworks! Atleast they look like from this distance!
Also your ribs look awesome. The apron though, just so so....

Another RecTecForum giveaway is in the books and I'd like to thank everyone that participated in it. Great turn out and the pictures of everyone's cooks were even better! I love seeing what you guys are cooking.

Enough about what I like, lets find out who is winning some amazing meat rubs from Meat Chruch!

The first winner is post number 35
meatchurch-35.png

Post #35 belongs to: @Mrmagu28

The second and final winner is post number 14
meatchurch-14.png

Post #14 belongs to: @Buttah Butts

Congrats guys and enjoy your new rubs. Be sure to post pictures of what you cook using these new rubs in our What are you cooking? thread! :D ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back