Trailblazer Grill Damage

MWsmoker38

Grill(s) owned
  1. Trailblazer
So I just received my second grill after having damage to the first one. So 3 weeks after ordering my first grill I received my 2nd and it was damaged as well. I'm not sure if this is normal or not but wanted to see if anyone else had an issue with their grill missing rivets and being welded in stead. I'm trying to decide on if I should send it back or not. There was also damage to the pellet box as well. Let me know what you guys think?

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    428.5 KB · Views: 121
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    354.6 KB · Views: 101
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    397.5 KB · Views: 111
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    581.1 KB · Views: 103
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    519.8 KB · Views: 105
  • image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    444.1 KB · Views: 105
  • image6.jpeg
    image6.jpeg
    490.1 KB · Views: 111
It must be who there using for delivering these smaller grills, maybe request Rec Tec to use a different shipping carrier to get you one that in good shape.

I would contact RT, I would definitely be returning it. RT will work with you and try to make it right.

I would contact RT, I would definitely be returning it. RT will work with you and try to make it right.
I just called, I am going to return it. I could deal with small cosmetic issues, but the damage to hopper and welding where rivets should be has me worried.

I just called, I am going to return it. I could deal with small cosmetic issues, but the damage to hopper and welding where rivets should be has me worried.
Regardless, there's an issue with there QC if it has missing rivets...strange,,,

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CRG
Back