Happy Day - My RT-700 Arrived

Ted

Finally some good news, my second 700 arrived safely this afternoon. As you know, UPS lost the first one sent 2 weeks ago.

I quickly got it assembled. The build quality is impressive. Everything is heavy duty stainless. But as I mentioned in my other post, tomorrow start vacation, so no cooking until next weekend.

@Ted that's great news, sounds like it arrived right in the nick of time.

Enjoy your vacation and safe travels!

While I’m on vacation right now, all I can think about is getting back home this weekend to start cooking on the Bull.

Back from my vacation today. I just completed the initial burn in. Very impressed with how quickly it got up to and held 350. Got wifi app connected. Tomorrow cooking ribs.

Back from my vacation today. I just completed the initial burn in. Very impressed with how quickly it got up to and held 350. Got wifi app connected. Tomorrow cooking ribs.

Ted, how did they turn out? Any pictures?

Ribs turned out great!

Still trying to figure out how to post pictures. All my photos are in Apple Photos and they won't drag out to other applications.

37578267_10214163510495592_8683428084344422400_n.jpg

Alright, got the picture process down. There are the ribs and some mac & cheese I did for my first cook.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back