Has anyone built in a 590?

Smiles1

I called RecTec today to inquire about ordering a 590 for a built in kitchen I have in the works. Turns out that I will need to separate the controls from the pellet hopper and relocate them w/ certain spacing requirements. Has anyone done this or seen pictures of one that has been done? Thanks for your help. Really wanting to get this ordered but only if I can figure out how it will work.

I called RecTec today to inquire about ordering a 590 for a built in kitchen I have in the works. Turns out that I will need to separate the controls from the pellet hopper and relocate them w/ certain spacing requirements. Has anyone done this or seen pictures of one that has been done? Thanks for your help. Really wanting to get this ordered but only if I can figure out how it will work.
If I was going to spend the money to do a built in kitchen grill I would also spend the extra $300 and go with the Bull, with it's rear hopper and controller shelf that is separate from the grill it will make is a lot easier to make it into a built in and will look and function better in the end too.

Last edited:
If I was going to spend the money to do a built in kitchen grill I would also spend the extra $300 and go with the Bull, with it's rear hopper and controller shelf that is separate from the grill it will make is a lot easier to make it into a built in and will look and function better in the end too.
Thanks Mastertech. The money isn't holding me back. I was really wanting the smaller size. I am open to getting a bull. Why will it function better than the stampede?

I know I will get shot for this but I did not get the Bull I got the 590 because I did not like rear hopper the way my deck is I might have to pull a bull out load then push back and the 590 is a perfect size for me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back