Healthy Meal Prep

Koschae

Grill(s) owned
  1. Trailblazer
I was just wondering if anyone does some healthy meal prep on the Rec Tec?
Ive been searching for recipes and found some good ones, but personal experience I find is always better!

So any tips, and recipes would be greatly appreciated!
Currently, in this moment, in the process of some quick protein Jerky to start my RECTEC journey!

Happy Smoking everyone!

Bumping this because I just started a weight loss program (profile by sanford) and need some good healthy protein recipes!

Bumping this because I just started a weight loss program (profile by sanford) and need some good healthy protein recipes!
im right there with you, i need to drop a few. the recteq 15 hit me hard and fast. im looking forward to some good recipes also. one thing i have done for years is cook bulk chicken legs. i have a bad habit of getting home after work and getting a quick snack before dinner. and usually its crap food. having those legs ready gives me a easy option that’s tasty and healthier than poptarts or other premade junk food.

For recipe ideas, how about trying grilled chicken with a zesty lemon-herb marinade or smoked salmon with a maple glaze?

FB_IMG_1689378351242.jpg

Protein is not the enemy however sugars and carbs are. Why I always have a light when smoking 😬. On topic note I Jumped on a process that really worked for me which cut out sugars and bad carbs. I stayed the course during the week. A modest amount of Red wine or Light on the weekend work right smartly. Plenty of rub recipes out there to help. No salt and/or sugar.

CA prop 65 warning may be in play. 🤣🤣

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back