Trailblazer Horns Wiggle a bit on new grill - Is this normal?

I've had my 340 for a few months now and I believe mine are a tiny bit "loose" too. I have no idea how to tighten them since mine came already on the lid. It doesn't really affect anything, but I definitely would like them tighter.

I've had my 340 for a few months now and I believe mine are a tiny bit "loose" too. I have no idea how to tighten them since mine came already on the lid. It doesn't really affect anything, but I definitely would like them tighter.
I've read about this loose horn issue on the RT340 in the past on various forums and with the double wall lid it's not as easy to fix like the other single wall lids used on the other grills. You would have to remove the inner lid panel to access the horn mounting screws to be able to tighten them up.

Last edited:
I've read about this loose horn issue on the RT340 in the past on various forums and with the double wall lid it's not as easy to fix like the other single wall lids used on the other grills. You would have to remove the inner lid panel to access the horn mounting screws to be able to tighten them up.
Thank you for your reply! That makes sense. Honestly, it's not too big of a deal on the grill right now, but if it gets too loose, I will definitely do what you said. Thanks again!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back