Bull How long does it take to ship a RecTec RT-700?

Mucknasty

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Just bought the RT-700. I was wondering from any Washington Staters , how long it took to get your Grill? I CANT WAIT to get busy on this thing.

Well, I’m in Seattle and I ordered a Stampede on the 10th and my shipping details say it should be here by Monday the 17.
I can’t wait to get cracking either. I’ll just have to get my meat fix on my Kamado.

Just bought the RT-700. I was wondering from any Washington Staters , how long it took to get your Grill? I CANT WAIT to get busy on this thing.
I live in Seattle and it took 7 days from ship date to terminal in Kent. I couldn't wait for a delivery appointment so I picked it up in Kent at the warehouse. Strange how this "Rec Tec" feaver can turn a grown man into a kid on Christmas eve.

Kitsap here, @ 10 days. Patience grasshopper!
If your getting pellets with it make sure you get them out of the rain pronto.

I live in Seattle and it took 7 days from ship date to terminal in Kent. I couldn't wait for a delivery appointment so I picked it up in Kent at the warehouse. Strange how this "Rec Tec" feaver can turn a grown man into a kid on Christmas eve.
Thanks, I’ll definitely be picking it up once in the state if I can.

Just think, once you have it you can create beautiful things!

C bacon.jpg

Mine has been sitting in Tacoma for an hour. I’m wondering why I haven’t gotten a call yet. Hah, I’m so antsy.

Too Long, if you are the one waiting. Mine took about 5 days from Augusta to Raleigh NC area back a few months. It sat in Raleigh for 3 of those days over a weekend... It will get there, then just enjoy it....

I ordered my RT-700 BULL this Saturday Feb. 15th past, also Monday was a holiday and I'm getting my delivery this Thursday! That's 3 business days.. NOW THAT'S FAST!! HATS OFF TO REC TEC:)

I just ordered mine yesterday and got a shipping confirmation this morning but I'm sure it won't have an estimated arrival date until at least tomorrow morning. Lol, but don't think I'm not going to check that tracking number at least 17 more times today...

I have the bull but dang, that is a good looking grill!
Just watch the distance from the grill to your siding!!
Also if you put the horns Out it kind of makes you more of a renegade.
In my opinion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back