Wanted to Buy I’m looking to buy a 700. I’m located in Georgia and willing to drive to get one

RecTecTom

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. Trailblazer
  3. Bullseye
I’m looking to buy a nice 700 setup. I’m in Georgia and willing to drive. I have cash no problem. If anybody would rather trade I also have a really nice Kamado Joe setup with custom table, Joetisserie, and lots of other accessories

Good Luck finding someone willing to part with their RT. Living in GA, you may be better off going to RT in Augusta and buy new. They may have scratch and dent at a discount?

Good Luck finding someone willing to part with their RT. Living in GA, you may be better off going to RT in Augusta and buy new. They may have scratch and dent at a discount?
I agree. You never know what they might have there. It's worth the trip just to meet them. I'm only an hour away and went there when I got mine. Great set up and really friendly and knowledgeable people.

Didn’t get one yet. I tried to contact the one from cl. He sold it before answering me back

still looking for one.

Smoknpappa48 listed one a few hours ago. Not sure of his location but it's a lead.

Unfortunately it ended up being in California so still looking.

You said you were willing to drive to get one.... ROAD HOUSE, er I mean ROAD TRIP!

yeah I was really hoping when he said he had one cuz so many of them sell in the southeast with them being in Georgia. I was really meaning pretty much a southeastern road trip not all the way to California lol

I’m looking to buy a nice 700 setup. I’m in Georgia and willing to drive. I have cash no problem. If anybody would rather trade I also have a really nice Kamado Joe setup with custom table, Joetisserie, and lots of other accessories
Seeing your in Georgia have you tried to contact Rec Tec to see what they have for pickup and scratch or dent specials?

I did they say they save them up for the once a year Rec tec fest. It's not really the money I have the money. but I had seen a few deals lately where somebody had one used three or four times with literally $1,200 worth of accessories including lots of pellets and they sold it for $1,250 total. But it was before I had decided to buy for sure and I sold my Kamado set up

I did they say they save them up for the once a year Rec tec fest. It's not really the money I have the money. but I had seen a few deals lately where somebody had one used three or four times with literally $1,200 worth of accessories including lots of pellets and they sold it for $1,250 total. But it was before I had decided to buy for sure and I sold my Kamado set up
I hear you I love getting deals on stuff but that takes time, patience and in the end did I really get a deal. Now that I'm getting a little, wait a minute a lot older I am still love getting deals but also value my time with my family and friends and eventually say UNCLE then just give in and get what I want.
Life is like a roll of toilet paper the closer it gets to the end the quicker it goes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back