Bull I'm driving to Georgia this Thursday...

EdRo

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Hey guys. I'm headed to Georgia this Thursday for a multiple of reasons. I live in Michigan, and my son and his family live in Georgia. I have a new baby granddaughter, so, I figured I might as well pick up an RT700 while I visit my new little Shelly Rae! The plan is to make my purchase this Saturday morning. I've been so excited talking about my future Bull that I managed to sell a friend on RecTec. I'll pick up an RT 340 for him also. Has anyone else here been to the store in Evan's? I can't wait for Saturday!

I have...friendliest folks ever. Very helpful and knowledgeable about their products. If you're picking it up, I'd suggest giving them a call to let them know you're intentions to haul back. Just in case...

I have...friendliest folks ever. Very helpful and knowledgeable about their products. If you're picking it up, I'd suggest giving them a call to let them know you're intentions to haul back. Just in case...
I agree with Blue... I would call them first. I planned to visit friends in Augusta (2 1/2 hrs away) and pick up a 540 while there. They recommended I take advantage of the free shipping offer and have it shipped. They said most of the locals even have them shipped.

This past winter I planned to stop there during our 3 month trip to GA. About 9 weeks into the trip and 2 days from my planned stop at RT the Covid-19 scare got to be too much and we headed home to MA, we were half was between Athens and Augusta.

I ordered the 340 when I got home, had been planning on comparing the 340 and the Stampede. Oh well, best laid plans etc.

Best to check before you drive...Bull looks to be on backorder if you order on line, following note on their website: "Orders placed on or after June 23rd will ship the week of June 29th. "

Best to check before you drive...Bull looks to be on backorder if you order on line, following note on their website: "Orders placed on or after June 23rd will ship the week of June 29th. "

I added the smoke box and folding front shelf with my RT700. Ready for pickup Saturday! I'm STOKED!!!

I just made it back from Georgia and I have an RT700 with smokebox and folding front shelf in my trailer! Its 10 p.m. though, and I'm beat. I'll do the unboxing and set it up in the morning. It was a long drive from Georgia to Rochester Hills Michigan.

Wakey-wakey, eggs and...RT700? With a smokebox and folding front tray? Time to UNLOAD!!!
20200629_081546.jpg

It's all together, its loaded and ready for burn-in. I can't get the smokebox door handle all the way in, but dang it, I'm firing it up anyway!!!

Attachments

• 20200629_150313.jpg
    20200629_150313.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 91

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back