Bullseye Lid spacer

wildblue

Did anyone actually get a lid spacer with their 380? The instructions have it listed, but it wasn't in my parts at all. I'm assuming it should have been in that ridiculous blister pack of parts? Someone else said they didn't think the 'new' version needed one.

Did anyone actually get a lid spacer with their 380? The instructions have it listed, but it wasn't in my parts at all. I'm assuming it should have been in that ridiculous blister pack of parts? Someone else said they didn't think the 'new' version needed one.
If you didn't receive one it's best to connect RecTec and see what they say.

I was on the 2nd round of the 380 - I didn’t get the spacer or the 2nd yellow bag with self tapping screws (didn’t know they were supposed to be included until I saw the “new” Bullseye video yesterday. Either way, called them to ask if the spacer was needed as I didn’t get one, but they are sending it right out.
In the mean time I tore off aluminum foil and folded it up to be about 1/4” thick (not pressed), then used the lid to push it down to around 1/8” gap. Works like a charm

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back