Bull Liner

Tino

Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Anybody fine an aluminum drip pan liner that will wok in the 700.

I am not sure what you are referring to...are you referring to the main drip tray that is on top of the heat deflector that runs to the drip bucket?
If you are...everybody I know is using aluminum foil to line the tray.

I use foil currently but did wonder if there was a foil pan (with drip area on end) that was available. Through trial and error I have switched to the more expensive “heavy duty” foil and it works much better than the thin stuff. I am ok with foil but was curious if the other was available. Thanks for your reply

I use foil currently but did wonder if there was a foil pan (with drip area on end) that was available. Through trial and error I have switched to the more expensive “heavy duty” foil and it works much better than the thin stuff. I am ok with foil but was curious if the other was available. Thanks for your reply
Your welcome sir...please feel free to ask any question you have...we are all here to help each other!

I started a similar thread not long ago searchem fer it. Some use different foil liner but the overall consensus was just line the bucket with foil. I have been lazy about testing that but since i already have a good amount of fat and grease in the bottom of mine im waiting till i have to clean it out then ill figure out how to proceed. Also the giant role of heavy duty foil at costco is a must, its great stuff and works for many many things.

I started a similar thread not long ago searchem fer it. Some use different foil liner but the overall consensus was just line the bucket with foil. I have been lazy about testing that but since i already have a good amount of fat and grease in the bottom of mine im waiting till i have to clean it out then ill figure out how to proceed. Also the giant role of heavy duty foil at costco is a must, its great stuff and works for many many things.
I use treager bucket liners for the external bucket. Drip pan under the grates is what I am asking about. I am going to do an online search to see if commercial sheet pan liners are available in the size of my 700, I am sure some type of modification will be needed, but hopefully I can get something close to fitting. Thanks for your reply

Site utilization tip: At the bottom of the page is a link to your bucket liner thread, the system is kinda helpful at times. Perhaps you've already seen that, but for others some info.

I do not have a bucket liner thread. Per parts list from rev tec, the drip pan is under the grates inside the smoker. The bucket is outside the grill.

Nice on the auto thread pop, I've notice those but never paid much attention to what it was doing. That is a nice feature indeed.

My bad @Tino if i misread (i am known to skim a bit to fast sometimes) I just use foil and change out when it looks like its in dire need ;)

Nice on the auto thread pop, I've notice those but never paid much attention to what it was doing. That is a nice feature indeed.

My bad @Tino if i misread (i am known to skim a bit to fast sometimes) I just use foil and change out when it looks like its in dire need ;)
Actually found some pans “drip ex” think they will fit. 3 sided with 1inch sidewalls

Tx, I did find the treager liners but was not sure of the size to order I live in Fl but I am in Mich for 3 weeks, so I could not measure my pan. Thanks again for your reply

Hi
I used to line the drip pan with foil but it's a pain!
I just run a cook and use a plastic putty knife and scrape all the cook grim off of it.
It's a smoker it will get dirty......

Just out of curiosity do you think it would scrape easily if you spray non-stick before cooking???

However; the PRO 34 liner does fit. I realize we normally use foil but there are times when I'll opt for this out of convenience.

For the drip bucket, I get a piece of foil and wrap it around my nonstick spray can. Then I place it inside the bucket and just fold over the top. Easy peasy..... And cheap too.....

Hi
I used to line the drip pan with foil but it's a pain!
I just run a cook and use a plastic putty knife and scrape all the cook grim off of it.
It's a smoker it will get dirty......
This 👆🏼

Plus, my official non-official single-blind studies have shown that the accumulation of grease and carbonized organic matter on the drip tray makes everything taste better. Plus, it blocks the grease from running down and filling up the bucket- one less item to clean!

Last edited:
This 👆🏼

Plus, my official non-official single-blind studies have shown that the accumulation of grease and carbonized organic matter on the drip tray makes everything taste better. Plus, it blocks the grease from running down and filling up the bucket- one less item to clean!
LOL. What was the sample size in your studies, and are you officially submitting them for peer review, @KRedman ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back