Bull Liner

I used to foil the drip pan. I'm extremely lazy so I tried just leaving it bare. As mentioned above, I just use a a very wide putty knife/scraper and scrape it off into my trash bin. Clean and ready to go in seconds. As for the grease bucket, I have used the Treager foil liners. They work OK but don't fit well and grease still drips down into the bucket some. Now I use the bucket itself as a mold foil. Just wrap the foil around the outside of the bucket to create a liner. Then just gently shove it into the bucket and fold down the edges around the lip. Works great.

I foil the liner, and it doesn't bother me. For the drip pan, I use a jar and just put it in the bucket. When it's full, put the lid on, trash it, and put another jar in (pasta, pickle, mason, whatever).

I use the large heavy duty foil and refoil after each cook,takes a minute and no grease flare ups

After each significantly greasy cook, I remove the foil from the drip tray and cover it again using a wide roll of heavy duty Reynolds foil. I'm pretty sure I can do it in about the time it takes to scrape grease off it. I guess I'm somehow exceptionally fast, so I don't see the need for another type of liner. Certainly, I don't want to spend a few dollars each on disposable drip liners. I'd end up wiping them down to reuse instead of disposing of them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back