Lumber Jack pellets

Some people eat cilantro and think it tastes like a slice of heaven. Some people eat cilantro and think it tastes like soap...……..and think those who like it are nuts. Same with other flavors, including pellets.

Hickory is my go-to. I recently got a couple bags of Char-Hickory and I like that so far. The charcoal is subtle but it is there.

I’ve been using Lumberjack pellets for a few years. Their flavors are all good, but lately I’ve been using my own mix of 100% Hickory and 100% Pecan with much success.

I can't tell the difference between most of the flavors to be honest but I love their pellets!

I get mine at Ace hardware 18 bucks 40lb bag. Recently I went in on a full ton with friends got them for 13/40lb bag.

Once I'm done with the 200# that came with my 590, I'll be ready to consider other options. Can one really tell the difference between Lumberjack pellets & other brands?

(Honestly, I don't know)

Once I'm done with the 200# that came with my 590, I'll be ready to consider other options. Can one really tell the difference between Lumberjack pellets & other brands?

(Honestly, I don't know)
I did and I noticed it the first time I used them.
If you do A search here I posted on pellets and all the differences...( some are garbage fillers or flavored, blended etc) Some info from the web, and why it would make a difference. I'll find it brb*

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back