Stampede Mods coming your way **UPDATE 03JUL19**

ndfan6464

Active Military
Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Okay so after two smokes now one over nighter and one short smoke I've notice a few things that could be added or improved. Stay tuned to see what I've got up my sleeve. For now heres a little teaser hahah

20190623_105914.jpg
20190624_200915.jpg
20190623_105948.jpg

Hahah yeah that's definitely an easy one.. but yes.. shelf is definitely needed. I took some ideas from some members that had posted on here and ran with it...

Thanks buddy. It's called. Yakisugi or more know out here in the west as Shou Sugi Ban. Its basically charing the top of the wood. But here in the states weve added color by staining the natural wood after the char has been scraped off.

Thanks buddy. It's called. Yakisugi or more know out here in the west as Shou Sugi Ban. Its basically charing the top of the wood. But here in the states weve added color by staining the natural wood after the char has been scraped off.
I am going to have to read up on that!... But that is one damn good looking shelf. You took a great looking grill and made it entirely your own like no other out there and honestly made it look fantastic. Cant wait to see the other mods!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MuddyBill
Back