Mods coming your way **UPDATE 03JUL19**

I like it!!!! Great feeling of warmth to it! Those brackets kinda look familiar ;)

Thank you Uncle Bob I appreciate that.

Haha.. I am sure they do. Your definitely the inspiration behind it and @NU2SMOKE nailed it with the flattery comment..

I've used these brackets before on another build I did for my chop saw and when I saw your post about your table I was like dang that's smart and I know those brackets...rest is history

I've been doing hot rod stuff for decades and it's very similar. While each builder enjoys the creative process and a high level of individualism, there are still some common pieces of hardware that lend themselves almost automatically to a variety of projects that may appear dissimilar, but functionally rely on repetitive design elements that are adaptive.

there are still some common pieces of hardware that lend themselves almost automatically to a variety of projects that may appear dissimilar, but functionally rely on repetitive design elements that are adaptive.
HUUUHHHH :oops::oops::oops:

oh you mean it works....got it...lol

I couldnt agree more @Uncle Bob. I've been doing fabrication for a while now, although not as long as you but its definitely interesting how many times I've used the same item or similar on multiple projects..

Would love to spend just a day picking you brain on fabrication...

Making some headway today on phase two of the mods..

Almost done..

20190628_135025.jpg
20190628_141330.jpg
20190628_141354.jpg
20190628_141336.jpg

Well ladies and Gents here is the final mod. I made a box so I could put the module in. When I was cooking I felt it was way to low and I seem to always had a hard time seeing the screen due to the sun. So I decided to fix that.

I also made the box so I could open it and have full access to the module incase a repair was ever needed. Hopefully the RT guys dont hate me for this hahah...

All that's left is powder coat it to match and shell be up and running for the next smoke.

Hope you all enjoyed the trip and thanks to everyone for the awesome support and killer words...

I'll post final pics of it once its painted...

20190628_170525.jpg
20190628_170520.jpg
20190628_170628.jpg
20190628_170506.jpg
20190628_170407.jpg
20190628_170514.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back