Stampede Mods coming your way **UPDATE 03JUL19**

Very clever.
Now thats pretty darn awesome! the Rec Tec Guys might steal the idea...LOL

Thanks guys for the awesome support. I know it's not a rocket ship or a hot rod but I thought it was cool and practical too hahah..

Man I'd be honored if the Rec Tec guys used this idea. Iam no where near their smarts so iam sure they would take it and make something even better...

Nice work man! Only drawback to the screen pointing up like that would be the exposure to the sun. In my experience those go out a lot quicker than screens that don’t face the sun.

Thank you sir

I thought about that but I got a lot of sun exposure at the stock position as well. I could always add a screen shade to it if I feel that it may become an issue.. or just take the box off and put it back to stock.

I used all the natural bolt holes so be easy to do... I appreciate the heads up about it..

@ndfan6464 nicely done. How well does the WiFi work now?

I have not had a chance to turn on the smoker and test everything out since Friday when I completed it. I had to go out of town so it wont be untill Monday that I'll be able to run some test on it. But I'll be sure to post how it works.

Iam not sure how I'll be able to see if there is a single boost or decrease since there is no single bars like say your cellphone...

But for me the Wifi worked perfectly stock. Even when I rolled it to the back of my house were I'd say it was maybe 30-40yds from the router

Well here it is in all its glory haha.. I ran it for a quick test and works like it did day one and as you can see in the screen shot Wifi works as it should.

Even in direct sunlight the screen doesn't wash out. Granted you probably wouldn't want it in the sun all day but where I smoke it isnt an issue. But i might think of a way to add a sun screen, maybe, i don't know haha..

Now off to get it ready for tomorrows smoke..

20190703_161304.jpg
20190703_161251.jpg
20190703_161240.jpg
20190703_161231.jpg
Screenshot_20190703-161221_RECTEC.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WKMCD
Back