Bull Most accessories are showing up on the Rec Tec site today.

Me three. I was able to order the front shelf and sear grates. I bought a third party cover on Amazon. No such luck on the inside shelf.

Just ordered some stuff! Never got the promo code for when I bought to still get the discount on accessories but oh well

Folding shelf is nice! Just installed mine a few minutes ago.

Attachments

• IMG_0760.jpeg
    IMG_0760.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0759.jpeg
    IMG_0759.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0750 (1).jpeg
    IMG_0750 (1).jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 118
Jim,

Will I have to take the grill apart to install the shelf or can it go on with the grill already assembled?

Bill

I didn't, just the two bolts in front. Nothing moved and they came out easily. As long as the SS bolt/nut don't gall up, it's super easy.

Just ordered some stuff! Never got the promo code for when I bought to still get the discount on accessories but oh well
You should have called them. I am waiting to order the front shelf when the large interior shelf gets in stock. Thinking about the Competition Cart also and the Bullseye.

Thanks for posting I gave up on looking at the site. Ive been waiting MONTHS to get a front shelf. I was supposed to receive a call. It haven't so I went ahead and ordered one also. It is what it is I guess.

I was going to post the same. I've been checking a few times a day and was caught surprise when I saw it right at the top. Ordered mine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MuddyBill
Back