Bull My Version Of The Competition Cart

All the grilling accessories are fitting in my newly built cart very nicely.
20200530_161712.jpg

Last edited:
Man, you have some decent fabrication skills alright. I have access to Buyers truck toolboxes......I'm gonna measure my Bull's base were the legs attatch to and see if I can match one up! I have access to all the tools, angle iron, exspanded metal, etc to whip this project out post hast! Nicest cart I've seen and the most practical grill mod too.

Excellent post and pics! Thanks so much for posting it. This is exactly why I love this forum. One of these days I'll buy you a couple of beers! ?

Man, you have some decent fabrication skills alright. I have access to Buyers truck toolboxes......I'm gonna measure my Bull's base were the legs attatch to and see if I can match one up! I have access to all the tools, angle iron, exspanded metal, etc to whip this project out post hast! Nicest cart I've seen and the most practical grill mod too.

Excellent post and pics! Thanks so much for posting it. This is exactly why I love this forum. One of these days I'll buy you a couple of beers! ?
This is the Buyers part number I used.
20200527_115942.jpg

I really like the toolbox but don't plan to do the wheel mod since the grill will only be on our covered porch. Does anyone know the exact measurements of the bottom shelf on the RT-700? Thought I might add one of these as a toolbox. I was thinking a 16x 30 might fit on the bottom shelf. https://www.discountramps.com/1703303/p/1703303/
i believe the height is only 12”, so I don’t think that one will fit

@Mastertech59 - you should consider selling a steel kit for the toolbox mod - for those of us who don't have access to the tools needed to fabricate!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FISCH75
Back