Need Help - RT-590 vs RT-700

Gotbbq

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Considering buying my son and wife a special anniversary present. I have the bull and am considering getting them either the bull or the 590. Of course there is some $ savings on the 590, but any other real differences? Thanks-

@Gotbbq - the RT-590 is not only obviously smaller and has a smaller hopper but you also get a 4 year warranty with it.

Whereas the Rec Tec RT-700 will offer more cooking area (personally I'd rather have the extra room and not need it, then to need the extra room and not have it), larger hopper and an extra 2 years warranty (6 yr total).

Either one would make a killer present and I'm sure they would be happy with either. One thing that might also be worth noting is where are they storing the grill? Depending on their space requirements the RT-590 has a bit of an advantage.

Agree with Mike. Don't want to say "wish I had..." I got the Bull and on some cooks, the grates are full. Especially if you cook with throw away aluminum pans. They take up fair amount of room.
It's a great gift either way!!

If they have room then the 700.
I chose the 590 since I’m just cooking for my family and have limited space on our deck.
If we had more space I would have just gone for the 700 for the extra cooking space and larger hopper.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back