New 700 owner

CraigC

Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Hello everyone. Very pleased with my recent purchase of the RT700. I started out years ago on a crappy Brinkman smoker that was a pain in the ass to work with, but the results got me hooked. I quickly upgraded to a Weber Smoky Mountain, which is a great smoker, but became too much work for me. The WSM produced great food and I used it for several years. Wanting something that required less work, I gave it to my son and purchased a Masterbuilt propane smoker. Decided to upgrade recently and had my eye on the Patio Legend. Then a sale came up and the 590 was only a little more so I was leaning toward that. Getting ready to purchase I saw a 12 mo same as cash deal on the 700. I clicked on it to see what the deal was and the next thing I saw was "Thank you for your purchase" I was on vacation FL when this occurred so I figured I had time to get home before delivery. I live in GA. Two days later I received a text that the grill would be delivered that day!!
Later that morning I had a notification from my Ring doorbell and a tractor trailer was in my cul-de-sac delivering the grill and I was in FL! The delivery guy came to the front door and I asked him through the Ring if he could open my garage door and slide it in since no one was home. Amazingly he agreed to do that and I was indeed grateful.

I absolutely love the convenience of pressing the on button, dialing up the temp and walking away until I receive a notification on my phone that the grill is ready. Five cooks completed and I want to use it for everything we cook.

Looking forward to learning from everyone here on how best to enjoy the new grill.

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you’ve gotten off to a great start already!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewDualfire1200
Back