New Bundles

hoosier16

It looks like Rectec has gone all or nothing on the bundles, offering only 3 options - grill only, 200 lbs of pellets, or everything. I'm surprised they removed the cover/pellet bag option. In addition, the bottom shelf has disappeared. Without a front shelf available, this leaves the 340 short on shelf space.

Anyone have any idea why they have done this?

It looks like Rectec has gone all or nothing on the bundles, offering only 3 options - grill only, 200 lbs of pellets, or everything. I'm surprised they removed the cover/pellet bag option. In addition, the bottom shelf has disappeared. Without a front shelf available, this leaves the 340 short on shelf space.

I would think they made the change to keep things simple instead of offering 4-5 different packages for every grill model.

It might also be temporarily now that they are running a July 4th special.

Wow. That's a great deal on the Bull. I was leaning toward the 340 but with that deal and no shelf on the 340, I'm rethinking now.

I’m with you there. I was thinking maybe the Stampede but the 4th of July special for the Bull is a good deal.

Yes, it's about Money.

I'm assuming you're talking about the bundles. Discontinuing the shelf on the 340 doesn't make much sense.

I would think they made the change to keep things simple instead of offering 4-5 different packages for every grill model.

It might also be temporarily now that they are running a July 4th special.

Where can I buy the RT-700 bundle? Do I need a code for July 4th special? I have only been able to individually purchase each item on rectec.com. Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

Where can I buy the RT-700 bundle? Do I need a code for July 4th special? I have only been able to individually purchase each item on rectec.com. Any guidance is greatly appreciated.
This thread is from last year. Theres nothing out yet for this for July 4th 2020, time will tell if RecTec will have anything or what it is with all the out of stock backordered items lately.

I emailed them about 2020 bundles and they said there might be something soon and if so, it would probably be a "you get X% off Y if you buy Z" kind of deal.

That being said, I ordered my 340 anyway to get in the queue.
.......and check my account about every 5 minutes. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back