New Stampede

Have never done one before.. Definitely on the list!!! I am a complete rookie at this, but I am learning!
I never did one either but I followed a a very specific how to list and all I can say is ....WOW!

Once you do one...youll be dreaming of new combinations!

I never did one either but I followed a a very specific how to list and all I can say is ....WOW!

Once you do one...youll be dreaming of new combinations!
Sounds awesome! I'm doing my first Brisket tomorrow.. Do you have a link to your fattie recipes? Would love to try one this week..

Holy cow, that thing looks amazing. Sad to admit I've never cooked one... That's going to change this weekend.. The family is all in for this.. Thanks @NU2SMOKE

Should I smoother it with Ragu? hahahaha.

Holy cow, that thing looks amazing. Sad to admit I've never cooked one... That's going to change this weekend.. The family is all in for this.. Thanks @NU2SMOKE

Should I smoother it with Ragu? hahahaha.
YOUR SUCH AN ASS>>>>LOL

Just for the record....this is called the "meat lovers fattie" and we did have hot marinara and mozzarella to go on top after it was sliced....I tried it plain and with the toppings and it was just plain good no matter how you had it. I even had some the next day as a sub with sauce and cheese in the broiler!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back