New to RecTeq looking at the 700 and the 1250

I thought about it but as someone I think earlier sad, I might wait for a sale on accessories in order to pick that up. The current sale is just for the grill itself and the pellets because it would be a first time order. I wish they would come up with a card that had like some storage drawers underneath it. I’d be all over that. I won’t be moving it really after it’s built it’s our family grill so it’ll be kind of in one spot.
I can appreciate your patience. Just be clear that changing out a dirty cooking chamber with the required bolts all grungy at the risk of screwing something up may not be worth the trade off of getting it packaged together. Just saying…

Enjoy.

Thanks everyone for all the help, ended up ordering a 1250 last night with the sear kit.

Are you sure? Every Tractor Supply I’ve been to has had a pretty good selection of grilling pellets; Pit Boss, Bear Mountain, and several specialty brands. You might want to double-check with the store manager to be sure.
I went back to be sure. No food pellets. This store is in Ravenel SC about 15 miles south of CHS. It’s only about 8 miles from home so it’s not an inconvenient drive.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back