Pizza first try on 700

Jeffhoppy

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
First try and looking amazing. Used pizza stone on fresh dough. Went full and temps hitting mid 500’s. Time to dig in. Looks pretty good. Just couple more minutes to golden top.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 222
pizza on the rectec is amazing.. I've made several of them myself. I flip the searing grates upside down and use the bottom. They turn out great, my wife and kids are huge fans too.
9FABA600-14A7-4EE1-814F-55B18D843A35_1_105_c.jpeg
4A4DD17E-1A9B-4804-8006-1DB63674B3F1_1_105_c.jpeg

pizza on the rectec is amazing.. I've made several of them myself. I flip the searing grates upside down and use the bottom. They turn out great, my wife and kids are huge fans too.
View attachment 4958View attachment 4960
Good idea with the grates. Hopefully the accessories get back in stock soon so I can get pick those up myself.

Honestly don’t see doing homemade any other way now. The crust was awesome. Kids were all over it too.

My Wife is Thai we own a Thai Restaurant. I had her make me Pad Kaprow Moo sop (chopped pork basil) It is a little spicy.

I bought a fresh pizza dough from the Publix here. I stretched out the dough but it kept springing back (too cold still). Got it close to what I wanted size wise. Put the Ka prow on tossed some mozzarella on top and through it on the 700 for about 10 to 12 minutes. I had the pizza place next to our restaurant make this for me once but they added pizza sauce, it was ok. Straight Ka prow on a slightly thick crust turned out excellent

Attachments

• Pizza Ka Prow.jpg
    Pizza Ka Prow.jpg
    498.3 KB · Views: 71
Mama Mia! Nice job!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back