Wanted to Buy Rec Tec Bull 700/680

Savage Bull

New to pellet grilling and wanting to buy a fully functional used Bull 700/680 to test the waters. Currently, we own several Webers, a gasser (LP), and a kamado but getting tired of the hassle of stick/charcoal cooking and especially tired of the spouse nuclear burning food on the gasser. ;).

Last edited:
WOW. Nobody? I must have sounded to desperate. After researching, I think the RT-700 Bull would be the right size for us. Help me out!

Yeah, okay I will give up smoking and sell you my bull...NOT!
WOW! You don't even list your location.
Maybe Craigslist?

Yeah, okay I will give up smoking and sell you my bull...NOT!
WOW! You don't even list your location.
Maybe Craigslist?

Sorry, I am located in North Carolina. I had a longer ad here but edited. I don't have the funds right now to purchase a "new" Rec-Tec grill. Maybe i will over the summer.

Everyone is still using their RT. I know I would only sell mine if I was needing a bigger one... Good luck with your search.

Take a drive to kansas City. I’ll give you a great deal on a really nice 700. See my ad in the classified.

Buy a new one and you want look back . You will be posting that you are trying to sell the other grills.

WOW. Nobody? I must have sounded to desperate. After researching, I think the RT-700 Bull would be the right size for us. Help me out!
I have a RT 680 I would sell.
I live in MA.
I realize it’s an old thread but thought I’d reply just in case you are still looking.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back