Rec Tec ICER

dsandersus

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Anyone else receive an email today from RT announcing their next product venture for 2020....

1572389933750.png

Yep. From what I can see I think I'd still prefer my KONG relative to handles and latches. It will be interesting to see if any meaningful performance info will come down the pike.

Interesting combo of smokers and now coolers.

@Uncle Bob - I've been looking at getting a KONG myself. How well would you rate them? Worth the money?

Yep. From what I can see I think I'd still prefer my KONG relative to handles and latches. It will be interesting to see if any meaningful performance info will come down the pike.
We own two yetis, one hard and one soft sided, only because my wife’s brother had a contact and we got them for 50% off.

Uncle Bob, the Kong is produced in the next town over from where we live. Nice product

Interesting combo of smokers and now coolers.

@Uncle Bob - I've been looking at getting a KONG myself. How well would you rate them? Worth the money?

Short answer Mike is I think it is the best option for a variety of reasons. There are a number of respected brands that appear similar, but it's in the details that the KONG shines. I did a write up in the "what did you buy......." thread; https://www.rectecforum.com/threads/what-did-you-buy-today.194/page-3#post-4050

This cooler is disappointing days 3 to 5 days ice retention my coleman already does this

Siberian coolers 8.5 in the ice challenge thats where i would put my money for this type of cooler

I haven't seen any more news about the RecTec Icer cooler.

Has anyone else?

I have been wondering he same thing....the total lack of any more info leads me to think the deal died. or ICER died... their website is almost nonestant. no product no nothing but contact and "new products coming soon" Odd for sure.

Their timing might have been dreadful with the C-19 mambo. I suspect these are to be made in China, so there might have been a shutdown of the production facility. Then government mandates have shut down are economy in some sectors which probably has reduced demand for this kind of product. Even a US built cooler like Kong has been running promos in a greater number than last year which might support that last guess.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MuddyBill
Back