Bull RecTec RT700 won't detect WiFi

John

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I just bought a bull yesterday and it won't find any networks on the wifi. I have it close to router but it want find it or any networks for the matter. I've even turned the 5.0 off and had only the 2.4 on the router on. Any help would be appreciated. I've also delete the app and reloaded it.

When I received my Bull then little antenna wire was broken they also come unplugged...or do you have the new antenna upfront style?

This is what I'm getting. Wires are connected

Screenshot_20191130-195625_RECTEC.jpg

@John when I set mine up I had to have my phone location on...don't ask me why..and after I set it up, I never had to use it again.
Thanks I turned location on and all the routers in the neighborhood showed up. One hurtle out the way now it gets to the loaded 99%and says error loading lol just cant win

Not sure if you resolved the issue or not....I had the same problem....I had to change my phone to the 2.4 setting even though on the app for the Bull I had chosen it. Worked instantly.

I have had my Bull for 6 months now and yesterday it would not connect to any network! Shut off 5hz, reloaded application, checked location on, broken wires, every other idea presented in this forum and it still will not connect! Before yesterday it had worked perfectly for 6 months! Any ideas?

I have had my Bull for 6 months now and yesterday it would not connect to any network! Shut off 5hz, reloaded application, checked location on, broken wires, every other idea presented in this forum and it still will not connect! Before yesterday it had worked perfectly for 6 months! Any ideas?
Did you happen to turn your phone location on while trying to reconnect?..that was the only thing that kept mine from initial connection. (You can shut it off after connection)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back